Klook.com

Saturday, June 24, 2017

,

What I learn from dating celebrities for three times

Patience, lie, time to be alone.

Frankly speaking, you can't endure dating celebrities if you don't have a really strong mental.


-You've gone through a lot, OP.. I hope you can find someone who you can truly be comfortable with!

-Oh Gosh.. OP-ya, I've never dated any celebrities before but I can imagine how hard it is for you.. You've gone through a lot, I hope you'll find a better person as soon as possible!

-I'm a model, and I'm having a really hard time because I work with a lot of female models.. Especially when I have to do some physical contact with them, my girlfriend often gets jealous because of it..

-Dating a celebrity is actually much easier than I thought..

-OP, stay strong!

-I really hate those idols who act all sweet in front of cameras, saying that their fans are their girlfriends, etc but actually have a real girlfriend behind the cameras..

-Then how do you usually go on a date with your boyfriend? Celebrities are outstanding, even when they're wearing caps, masks, or glasses..

-I've never dated any celebrities but I was in a 'Some' relationship with a male idol who already made his debut right now..ㅋㅋㅋ We went to the same school, we were even in the same class..

-For me.. A celebrity once cheated on his girlfriend with me..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You've gone through a lot, OP-ya..ㅠㅠ I can't even imagine how hard it is for you..ㅠㅠ  I'm guessing you just broke up with him yesterday..? Oh Gosh.. I wish you all the best..

-It must be not easy to date celebrities..ㅠㅠ But honestly, I'm really jealous of you.. I want to know how it feels like to date a celebrity too..ㅠㅠ

-Hul!! Someone I know just introduced me to a celebrity, I originally want to make things turn right at first but now I'm scared..ㅠㅠ What should I do..?

-My friend is dating a celebrity and thanks to her I got an autograph of my biasㅋㅋㅋ But she never told me how they started dating.. Maybe I should ask her once they break up..

-I'm not a celebrity, but an athlete.. I agree with 'patience' and 'time to be alone'.. 

-A friend I know used to date an idol and whenever they went on a date together, her boyfriend would get texts from his sasaeng asking 'You're with a woman right now, right?'. And in the end, they broke up because the sasaengs gave her a hard time..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com