Klook.com

Saturday, October 15, 2016

, ,

Yoon Dujun hints about Beast's contract on his latest Instagram update

YDJ: Busan is so far.. Thank you to all people who came today.. We're going to have our 7th anniversary soon, a lot of things are going to change so I hope all you are able to get used to it!!! Thanks Beauty Beast.. You all have done such a great job!! 

The point of that caption is 'a lot of things are going to change' ....????????

I hope they'll decide to end their contract with Cube..


-Please don't renew your contracts..

-I'm not their fan but I really hope they'll decide to not renew the contract..

-Please end your contract.. Please..

-Hul.. I hope they'll decide to end their contract with Cube and sign a new contract with another agency and do activities as Beast for a really really long timeㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Please get out from Cube as soon as you can..

-My heart is beating so fast.. Huk.. Huk..

-I hope they'll find a better agency, if they decide to leave Cube!

-Beast, you've done a really great job for the past 7 years!! It must be really hard to work in a company that doesn't do their own workㅠㅠ Let's live comfortably from now on..

-I will support them whether if they decide to leave, or renew their contract with Cubeㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I would really love it if they leave Cube, but what are they going to do with their name..ㅠㅠ I heard they have to buy their 'Beast' name if they decide to leave Cubeㅠㅠ

-I would be really happy if they leave Cube!!!

-I'm not their fan but I really hope they will decide to leave Cube and find a really better agency that knows how to treat them right,,

-Please leave Cube..!!

-They're Beast.. They will get a much better treatment in other agency if they leave Cube..

-Let's get out from Cubeㅠㅠ Please..ㅠㅠ

-Leave Cube! Leave Cube! Leave Cube!!!!

-Let's fly higherㅠㅠㅠ I love you~~

-Oh yes!! It's a party!!!

-Hurray, hurray! Beast is going to leave Cube!!

-I have a feeling they're going to leave Cube..

-Please leave Cube!! I hope they will announce it on their 7th anniversary tomorrow..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com